The Maryland Department of the Environment’s Maryland Green Registry is a voluntary program offering tips and resources for greening your facility as well as the opportunity to share your environmental successes with others. There is no cost to join.
- The posting of your environmental profile, as approved by you, on the Maryland Green Registry website
- Use of the Maryland Green Registry logo on promotional materials
- Maryland Green Registry window decal to display at your facility
- Free technical and informational assistance to help you implement environmental best practices
- Information about upcoming webinars and conferences
- Annual contests
- Access to the Maryland Green Registry group on LinkedIn
- Eligibility for annual Maryland Green Registry Leadership Awards
- Implement and share information on at least five environmental practices.
- Provide at least one quantitative result from these practices. (Example: kilowatt hours of electricity conserved.)