Lancaster Chamber’s 2017 Sustainability Summit: What Smart Businesses are Doing Now to Ensure Future Success
November 02, 2017 1:00 pm | Millersville University Bolger Conference Center: 30 S. George St. Gordinier Hall | Millersville, PA
Thursday, November 2, 2017 – 1 to 6 p.m.
The Alliance is sponsoring the Summit and our Executive Director, Kate Fritz, will be speaking! Don’t miss this great event!
Join B4B Networking Partner, Lancaster Chamber! This kick-off event will expose you to a variety of resources, programs and best practices to help you begin or expand your organization’s sustainability initiatives. With nine sessions available, you can plug into the topics that are most relevant for you:
- Curious about the business case for Sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Concerned about environmental compliance?
- Charged with decreasing your facility’s energy costs?
- Need to research alternative energy sources?
- Wondering how to engage your employees and reduce turnover costs?
- Looking for new revenue sources?
- Interested in maintaining our quality of life here in Lancaster County?
In addition, from 4:30 to 6 p.m., you’ll be able to keep the conversation going during a casual social time with beer, wine and heavy hors d’oeuvres.
Event Pricing: $55
To register, Click Here.